Here’s this morning’s training regimen of the world’s leading distance skier:
– 1h15m road bike
– 1:15 classic rollerskis on dedicated rollerski track i.e. with uphills/downhillls
– 1:15 skating rollerskis on the same track
– 1:15 trail running, medium to hard terrain
For the total of 5 hours.
No pauses between sessions , maximum fast equipment swap.
All in 1-2 pulse zone ( but to a casual observer it honestly looks like a competition tempo, especially on classic rolllerskis).
There is obviously a second training session of the day after lunch and, possibly, a warm-down job in the evening.
To be clear, the rest of Yuri Borodavko’ s training group did exactly same – we single out Bolshunov for obvious reasons that he’s the most successful in the group in the last two seasons.
- Bolshunov will need at least 10 days to fully recover due to dental problems
- Beginning Of February, Bolshunov Wins World Cup 2020/21
- Sergey Ustiugov & Last Chance Saloon For Oberstdorf
- Nossum Tests Positive For Covid In Ruka UPDATED: Cleared On Subsequent Testing
- FIS World Cup Makes Comeback On Top Russian Sport TV Channel