The epic battle between Hans Christer Holund and Alex Bolshunov at 50k in Seefeld World Championships brought one of the best television audiences for sports program ( which is, effectively, best audience overall) in Norway in 2019
Medien24 reports that 1,322,000 people tuned in to NRK to root for their countryman. That’s about every third Norwegian older than 14.
Four out of five most watched sports programs on the list were cross country skiing, ahead of football and very popular handball.
Karsten Warholm ,a long distance runner, was the only one to get ahead of Holund, Johaug, Klaebo & Co in ratings as he was outpacing his opponents at Doha Athletics World.
- IOC recommends ignoring testosterone levels in female athletes. It is relevant- xcskiers often have very high ones
- Bolshunov will need at least 10 days to fully recover due to dental problems
- Sergey Ustiugov & Last Chance Saloon For Oberstdorf
- Nossum Tests Positive For Covid In Ruka UPDATED: Cleared On Subsequent Testing
- FIS World Cup Makes Comeback On Top Russian Sport TV Channel