1100 hours in preparation for the season 2019/2020!
That’s how many hours of training Iivo Niskanen bagged, according to Iltalehti newspaper .
No wonder the Finnish Red Bull looked so tired the last time our camera lense caught him -that was at the Blink Skifest in August.
Even some teammates , according to Iltalehti, call that amount ” masochistic “.
Martin Sundby had reportedly done even more, around 1200 hours training a couple of seasons ago – be he has gone down to under 1000 hours recently, by his own admission.
- Bolshunov will need at least 10 days to fully recover due to dental problems
- Sergey Ustiugov & Last Chance Saloon For Oberstdorf
- Nossum Tests Positive For Covid In Ruka UPDATED: Cleared On Subsequent Testing
- FIS World Cup Makes Comeback On Top Russian Sport TV Channel
- Tatyana Sorina Looks Unstoppable On Tracks – Eight Months After Having Baby!