No reason for unexpected decision by Switzerland’s best distance skier – and one of the best in the world was given except for this :
” Head and body have resisted…Now I’m looking forward to being at home on New Year’s Eve, going for free weekends and going cross-country skiing as long and as slow as I want.” Swiss broadcas SRF quotes a 26 year’s old skier.
We could only add that Nathalie was universally liked on the international skiing circuit for her mild manners and friendly disposition to media. Natalie was also one of the only two world class skiers (the other one is Martin Sundby) to do not have official presence on Instagram.
- C8 fluoro waxes would be legal in Beijing – unlike in Europe. But there is no point in using them, says leading coach on the ground in China
- Planica gets cancelled too. Time to talk changes?
- Les Rousses World Cup stage cancelled – organisers admit it could have been held, but …too much trouble. And who are we to blame them?
- Rumor Mill: Fischer Speedmax Helium
- IOC recommends ignoring testosterone levels in female athletes. It is relevant- xcskiers often have very high ones