He is alright!
If you’d seen what we’ve seen this week in Muonio, you’d think so too.
The World Cup winner was doing intervals uphill with such gusto that we reckon the toothache and whatever other ailments were tormenting Alexander Bolshunov are well behind him.
Photos don’t convey it perhaps – but here you go, enjoy
- Bolshunov does not do any snow-skiing till November. We asked his coach why
- Move over, NRK, SVT etc. – new broadcaster steps in
- You know who won in Ruka today. Now meet their significant others
- How much Klaebo earns – and what others could learn from him
- Federico Pellegrino: Long Training Camps Are Key To Why Russians Are Strong