No huge surprises there: Alex Bolshunov leads in every chart with Johannes Klaebo not far behind. The rest of the world’s elite skiers seems to have odds ranging from fairly low to purely theoretical.
Yet there are some differences:
Unlike all of us, fans and observers, them bookies deal in mathematically proven odds. We hardly can fault their analysis. Can you?
- Bolshunov will need at least 10 days to fully recover due to dental problems
- XC Skiing Massively Lucked Out With Klaebo Brothers
- Olli Ohtonen, Iivo Niskanen’s Coach, On Modern Training Methods Of Top Athletes
- Gjerdalen Takes Over Long-distance Team, Two Maverick Skiers To Assist Him
- Markus Cramer: It’s Time For Change At FIS , Especially Way It Handles International Competitions