Rossignol continues to test its newest design of X-IUM Carbon Premium boots that are supposed to replace the current flagship model in shops next year.
Unlike Salomon that split its S/LABs offerings with Classic debuting last season and Skate version just spotted , Rossignol looks to be preparing to offer both C and S at the same time.
As with all manufacturers of top boots, Rossignol employs an expertise of both in-house specialists – and top World Cup athletes in fine-tuning its next podium weapon.
We doubt the boots will retain its black-on-black appearance in the final version – Rossignol’s recent magenta look gained the French company a lot of fans.
- C8 fluoro waxes would be legal in Beijing – unlike in Europe. But there is no point in using them, says leading coach on the ground in China
- Alpina Starts Offering Top Rollerski Boots For Sale
- Somebody Is Selling Brand New Adidas Boots …From Mid-1980s on EBay
- Planica gets cancelled too. Time to talk changes?
- Les Rousses World Cup stage cancelled – organisers admit it could have been held, but …too much trouble. And who are we to blame them?