What’s the difference between folks on skis and those called biathletes? Well, for one thing the latter have a propensity for carrying a rather unwieldy rifle.
They also could be identified by their patched boots. The shooting mats are made of a rather abrasive material that after countless prone shootings wear off your boots.
Somebody took notice:
That’s not the first effort to create abrasion-resistant biathlon boots – Fischer had RCS Roller Skate summer boots on the market a few years ago, incorporating the pad. We believe, however, that Spine’s Biathlon Edition are the first true racing boots featuring the said pad.
Photos courtesy of Timofey Lapshin/ Spine
- In Interesting Twist, Company Actually Offers Northug Cooperation
- Alpina Starts Offering Top Rollerski Boots For Sale
- 2020 – Year Of Carbon Fiber Rollerskis? More Great CF Models Than Ever But Not Everyone Is Convinced
- Somebody Is Selling Brand New Adidas Boots …From Mid-1980s on EBay
- New Spine Classic Boots – Editorial Glance