Oberstdorf 2021 so far was/ is about temperatures changing from minus 3 Celsius to plus 15 C. (Plus the rain on Saturday morning)
Add that half of the course is more or less firmly in the shade while the other half is exposed to the sun.
Then remind yourself that Skiathlon at Oberstdorf is about preparing both classic and skating skis.
Then you shall fully comprehend that the race on Saturday is the test of ski specialist mettle like probably never before.
- Natalia Nepryaeva: I Don’t Do Screaming, Shouting Or Public Breaking Of Poles
- FIS unveils rules for first-ever Mixed Team Sprint – they are fascinating
- Yulia Stupak : childbirth gave me extra psychological stability and confidence . Including for photos in bikini on Instagram
- Federico Pellegrino: Why I Chose To Train With Russians
- Evgeniya Krupitskaya: No Haters Writing To Me – Definite Sign I’m No Star Yet