The International Ski Federation has formally announced on Friday that its Congress in Pattaya, Thailand, scheduled for May, is no longer happening.
A new date and location for the Congress to convene is yet to be announced.
Gian Franco Kasper,76, will continue serving as the FIS president until the Congress elects his replacement.
Whenever the new Congress shall convene, they will have a massive new additional subject to discuss: what to do about diminished sponsorship income after the pandemic.
- Daily Skier At Oberstdorf 2021: Skiathlon Is Waxers’ Contest
- FIS Congress Postponed Till May 2021
- Xcskiing 2022 – a list of woes goes long
- How much does it actually cost to prepare an Olympic champion? We talk to the man in the know
- FIS unveils rules for first-ever Mixed Team Sprint – they are fascinating