Just one question: wasn’t Holmenkollen supposed to be “strictly no spectators” event this year?
How does that look to you?
Or are we witnessing “What happens in the Norwegian forest – stays in that forest” kinda affair?
Please leave your comment below
- Norwegian Ski Federation Membership Is Declining Steadily
- Beijing Olympics ski tracks – what are they like? Tough with a capital T , says the man in the know
- Master of nebulas and galaxies: Francesco De Fabiani and his astrophotography
- Let’s talk about Zihi. Because their motto is Best training plan is one you can do – and we dig that attitude
- Davos where top talent congregate this week