Share with your friends
Norske Bunader. Elaborate and very expensive dresses that are such a big deal in Norway – but not in neighbouring Sweden or Denmark.
The day to get dressed – and to have a good photo taken with your significant other
Please leave your comment below
- Tatyana Sorina , about her unique experience: For some our way of doing things would work, for the others absolutely not!
- Men’s Team Sprint distance in Beijing will be shorter than previously thought – sources
- Bolshunov will need at least 10 days to fully recover due to dental problems
- Vyalbe reacts to news Bjørgen was suspected in doping
- Source: Lygna and Toblach vying to host JWSC 2022