Iivo Niskanen was on track for the podium in Helsinki City Run on Sunday until a race marshal got involved.
Olympic champion of 2018 was in the second place when a race official on a bike somehow got things mixed up and led the skier to make a wrong turn.
” In the future you might want to use people who actually know the route ” a disappointed champ told race organizers, according to Ilta-Sanomat
- Tatyana Sorina , about her unique experience: For some our way of doing things would work, for the others absolutely not!
- Men’s Team Sprint distance in Beijing will be shorter than previously thought – sources
- Bolshunov will need at least 10 days to fully recover due to dental problems
- Vyalbe reacts to news Bjørgen was suspected in doping
- Source: Lygna and Toblach vying to host JWSC 2022