Izabela Marcisz 🇵🇱 suffered a seriously nasty injury at the training camp in Slovakia and was flown to Krakow to undergo an urgent facial surgery, Sport.pl reports.
Marcisz, 21, fell on her face on rollerskis, suffered bad concusion and lost several teeth.
The reigning World U23 champion in 10k is widely seen as a successor to Justyna Kowalczyk and is coached/ consulted by the double Olympic champion.
Pictured: Izabela Marcisz at the World Championships in Oberstdorf in March 2021
- Bolshunov will need at least 10 days to fully recover due to dental problems
- Vyalbe reacts to news Bjørgen was suspected in doping
- Tarjei Bø went to healer when he felt that doctors couldn’t cure him
- Zakopane cancels on junior skiers again, JWSC-2022 is looking for new home
- X Games come to rollerskiing