On the opening day of the FIS Junior World Championships Niilo Moilanen,19, didn’t win – he pretty much destroyed the competition by winning each of his runs with a huge gap.
While the Finnish coaches now must be agonizing over bringing or not a teenage sensation onto already strong sprint team for Oberstdorf, we take a quick look at what stood apart – Niilo’s gear.
Stood apart because with this level of talent top gear makers must be craving Niilo’s attention – yet he is using relatively modest brands to such a great effect. Does it mean anything? Not itself – just quite remarkable. We are hear to entertain you, after all
- Jasmi Joensuu: Going to Denver Was Best Decision I Made
- Let’s talk about Zihi. Because their motto is Best training plan is one you can do – and we dig that attitude
- Yelena Vyalbe: For Olympics 2026 We Will Prepare In Caucasus Mountains Rather Than Alps
- Olli Ohtonen, Iivo Niskanen’s Coach, On Modern Training Methods Of Top Athletes
- Pellegrino, De Fabiani To Train With Cramer At Team Russia