Therese Johaug to naysayers, sceptics & haters: “Those who think I do not deserve the award, must be allowed to think so. I’ve just done the best I can, and it’s not me who’s decided I should get the award…”
The award in question is Egebergs Ærespris, sport’s highest commendation in Norway. The decision to bestow the honour on the best skier of the last years was announced on Friday.
- Bolshunov will need at least 10 days to fully recover due to dental problems
- Vyalbe reacts to news Bjørgen was suspected in doping
- Source: Lygna and Toblach vying to host JWSC 2022
- Bolshunov does not do any snow-skiing till November. We asked his coach why
- FIS unveils rules for first-ever Mixed Team Sprint – they are fascinating