The Quebec Sprints are no more for Svahn, Sundling, Dahlqvist, Ribom and Co.
The Swedish team is packing & leaving Canada ASAP.
” Due to the uncertainty regarding canceled flights and travel bans, we do not want to risk that our athletes will not be able to return from Canada after the weekend. That is why we have decided that they are going home already today ” reads a press release issued by the team manager Daniel Fåhraeus.
The big discovery of this season, 20 year old Linn Svahn currently leads the Sprint Cup table but could be overtaken now by Anamarija Lampic who is third in standings and is slated to run on the weekend as the races in Montreal as stillon – at least as this is being written.
- C8 fluoro waxes would be legal in Beijing – unlike in Europe. But there is no point in using them, says leading coach on the ground in China
- Planica gets cancelled too. Time to talk changes?
- Les Rousses World Cup stage cancelled – organisers admit it could have been held, but …too much trouble. And who are we to blame them?
- Rumor Mill: Fischer Speedmax Helium
- IOC recommends ignoring testosterone levels in female athletes. It is relevant- xcskiers often have very high ones