..this year we want do a coverage of novelties & other things for mentioning at ISPO , concentrating in depth on specific products.
In case the word ISPO does not sound familiar: it’s humongously sized winter sports & outdoor expo happening in Munich every year. Cross country skiing equipment manufacturers are all there with their wares & services – with a notable exception of Salomon and Atomic that customarily ignore it.
We start with long-anticipated premiere of new top-of-the-line Rossignol boots. Why with them? Well,for one thing Alex Bolshunov keeps on winning in them recently (camouflaged to look as previous model) – it should say something.
If you need a second reason here is one : Rossignol always tried to keep their prices on top-level boots lower than most in not all competitors. We’ve been given to understand that practice would be continued. So, for many the new SK Course would probably become a entry ticket to the shiny world true racing boots.
Don’t expect them on your friendly local store’s too shelf just yet. Next season – might not even be the beginning of it.
- New Rossignol X-IUM S Are Smashing Podiums This Year (But You Probably Did Not Know)
- Equipment Update: What We Saw At First International Race Of Season
- Top Skier Turns His Mishap Into Advertizing Tool – And We Love It
- How Rossignol Skis Are Made At Racing Workshop
- Inside Rossignol Headquarters And Secretive Workshop