Some brands are cooler than others.
Before it was word-of-mouth and nonscientific. Now there is Instagram to check out who’s logo is current must-have – and who’s a daddy’s stuff.
800k followers don’t lie – these guys from San Diego, Cal. are current “it”.
“The 100% brand has always been synonymous with motocross Americana” their website says. Well, OK, buds.
But it’s here , on this resource because it just started to conquer the world of cross country skiing.
By signing up Team Norway’s Anniken Alnaes and Gjøran Tefre as well as the ” world’s fastest skier” currently, Lele Bechis of Italy.
Which means two things,essentially:
– cool brands believe in skiing’s potential.
– skiers of certain age when things like that matter won’t be a butt of jokes for wearing something that oh-so-2011 ( and we all know what is), never mind how ” practical ” it is.
That’s the way of the world, respected ones – and nothing shall change that.
- C8 fluoro waxes would be legal in Beijing – unlike in Europe. But there is no point in using them, says leading coach on the ground in China
- Planica gets cancelled too. Time to talk changes?
- Les Rousses World Cup stage cancelled – organisers admit it could have been held, but …too much trouble. And who are we to blame them?
- Two top female skiers announce break in their careers for medical reasons-just weeks before the Olympics. What’s going on and what’s to be done?
- Max Volkov: no other team in the world has as much high-tech equipment to improve quality of the training process as we do in Team China