Some brands are cooler than others.
Before it was word-of-mouth and nonscientific. Now there is Instagram to check out who’s logo is current must-have – and who’s a daddy’s stuff.
800k followers don’t lie – these guys from San Diego, Cal. are current “it”.
“The 100% brand has always been synonymous with motocross Americana” their website says. Well, OK, buds.
But it’s here , on this resource because it just started to conquer the world of cross country skiing.
By signing up Team Norway’s Anniken Alnaes and Gjøran Tefre as well as the ” world’s fastest skier” currently, Lele Bechis of Italy.
Which means two things,essentially:
– cool brands believe in skiing’s potential.
– skiers of certain age when things like that matter won’t be a butt of jokes for wearing something that oh-so-2011 ( and we all know what is), never mind how ” practical ” it is.
That’s the way of the world, respected ones – and nothing shall change that.
- Bolshunov will need at least 10 days to fully recover due to dental problems
- Vyalbe reacts to news Bjørgen was suspected in doping
- Source: Lygna and Toblach vying to host JWSC 2022
- Bolshunov does not do any snow-skiing till November. We asked his coach why
- FIS unveils rules for first-ever Mixed Team Sprint – they are fascinating