Some brands are cooler than others.
Before it was word-of-mouth and nonscientific. Now there is Instagram to check out who’s logo is current must-have – and who’s a daddy’s stuff.
800k followers don’t lie – these guys from San Diego, Cal. are current “it”.
“The 100% brand has always been synonymous with motocross Americana” their website says. Well, OK, buds.
But it’s here , on this resource because it just started to conquer the world of cross country skiing.
By signing up Team Norway’s Anniken Alnaes and Gjøran Tefre as well as the ” world’s fastest skier” currently, Lele Bechis of Italy.
Which means two things,essentially:
– cool brands believe in skiing’s potential.
– skiers of certain age when things like that matter won’t be a butt of jokes for wearing something that oh-so-2011 ( and we all know what is), never mind how ” practical ” it is.
That’s the way of the world, respected ones – and nothing shall change that.
- The BLINK Skifestival is back in full strength this year after last two editions hampered but not broken by COVID
- Valentina Vuerich makes history by signing with Team Norway
- Xcskiing 2022 – a list of woes goes long
- Was there ever such a sad FIS World Cup season as this one?
- Ustiugov deserves Olympic medal more than anybody else in cross-country skiing – as a compensation for the 2018 Olympics that never happened in his career – Markus Cramer