Some of the best U.S. skiers are also Ivy Leaguers.
North American ski fans might find that to be the most natural thing in the world, but for the rest of us Ivy League means prestige, top-flight career – and oh yes, $45000 per year for tuition & board.
Sophie Caldwell, for instance, is best known for being one of the world top sprinters for many years running.
A few would remember that she is also a Darmouth graduate, majoring in psychology.
How’s that for being a modern illustration for “Mens sana in corpore sano”?
- First Time At Blink, Johannes Klaebo Puts On Display His Brutally Effective Downhill Technique
- At Least One Rollerski Maker Is Willing To Answer Most Indecent Question In Industry!
- Keep On Waxing, Bro – Fluoroban Delayed!
- Top Swedish Skiers Hold Impromptu Races
- Breaking News: Quebec Races Also Cancelled, Season Is Over