It might be a wild speculation at this point in time – but we saw what we saw:
While the whole Norwegian Male team traditionally comes to high-altitude Davos at the last moment, an appearance of one its leaders on the stadium caused a minor sensation on Friday.
It soon became apparent that Finn Haagen Krogh came to act throughout the whole training session today as a coach or, as some call it, a squire.
As our photos would tell you, it’s not like Krogh is supervising some newbies – it’s the reigning World champion and the bronze medalist we’re talking here!
“Coach who runs” is a very effective method, it seems. Jostein Vinjerui and Hans Kristian Stadheim turned the Brirish team around in a couple of years, Ola Vigen Hattestad works effectively with the Slovenians and the Russians have several recently retired team members employed in that capacity.
Time has come for the mighty Norwegian team to try that ultra-modern recipe?
- Bolshunov will need at least 10 days to fully recover due to dental problems
- Vyalbe reacts to news Bjørgen was suspected in doping
- Tarjei Bø went to healer when he felt that doctors couldn’t cure him
- Zakopane cancels on junior skiers again, JWSC-2022 is looking for new home
- X Games come to rollerskiing