Sondre Turvoll Fossli suffered a cardiac arrest on Monday but survived and is recovering now.
Quick thinking and speedy assistance by Sondre’s girlfriend Henriette Mork and a cyclist who happened to drive by and fast arrival of emergency ambulance helped a 26-year-old cross country skier to escape with his life. He’s now in recovery as medics are trying to establish what could have caused a sudden heart failure with one of the world’s best athletes.
Team Norway doctors have already said there was absolutely nothing wrong with Fossli’s ECG at the last year’s in-depth check-up, neither was there any other signs of heart-related problems.
Fossli is currently #22 in FIS Sprint ratings and was/is a member of the Sprint Group of the Norwegian national team.
- IOC recommends ignoring testosterone levels in female athletes. It is relevant- xcskiers often have very high ones
- Bolshunov will need at least 10 days to fully recover due to dental problems
- Sergey Ustiugov & Last Chance Saloon For Oberstdorf
- Nossum Tests Positive For Covid In Ruka UPDATED: Cleared On Subsequent Testing
- FIS World Cup Makes Comeback On Top Russian Sport TV Channel