Some, clearly like it hot. Then there are others who like it “hot all the way” – like in ” Lysebotn Double Poling all the way”
Just to remind you, that a traditional Blink Skifest Lysebotn Climb is in skating style and involves 6.4 kilometers of constant climb for a total altitude gain of 640 meters – or a crazy average gradient of 10% !
Monsters of doublepoling ( can’t think of a better way of putting it) will do exactly same distance – but on slower wheels!
Yep, according to latest, skating will be held in the usual Wheels Speed 1 ( fast) while doublepolers demanded Wheels 2 !
All the rollerskis will be, of course, 0 X 0 i.e. no ratchet mechanism in either to prevent “diagonal cheating”
Here’s a partial list of those heroes who signed for Lysebotn DP:
- Nossum Tests Positive For Covid In Ruka UPDATED: Cleared On Subsequent Testing
- Tatyana Sorina Looks Unstoppable On Tracks – Eight Months After Having Baby!
- Engadin Refuses To Give Up!
- Blink Skifestival Shall Be Very Different This Year . This Is How:
- Blinkfestivalen’ 2020 Will Be Held But Without Spectators