Blink in Sandnes, Norway is the most important event in the summer calendar bar none. What’s even more remarkable , it is the case for both cross country skiing and biathlon.
Proof? No less than 41 medalist from the last world championships in both sports will come to Western Norway to participate in the 4 day gala of skiing ( and skiing + shooting , respectively)
Some 3000 people in total signed up for mass events and junior races, according to Arne Idland, the man who invented Blink and still runs it.
Frankly, we can’t think of a better mini-break than go visit one of the world’s happiest countries – and watch the stars compete. Give it a thought.
- Norway Where You Rollerski On Streets
- Astrid Uhrenholdt Jacobsen Gets Very Prestigious If Complicated New Job
- Do Skiing In Late May Like Lisa Vinsa From Team Sweden
- Stina Nilsson Skips First Camp At Sognefjellet, Says Had Enough Of Snow After Long Season
- First Image: Long Rumored New Top Carbon Boots