Equal the field of play by limiting the ski testing possibilities ahead of races as much as possible: that the gist of new package of measures debated at the FIS Conference ongoing in Dubrovnik.
Including but not limited to:
– restrictions on skiing on the actual race trail both the day before and on the actual day of the competition.
– limits on how many ski testers each national team could use.
– limit the number of skis being tested.
That’s not it. Stay tuned for more bans & restrictions under discussion
- Katerina Janatova: My COVID Story
- Out With “Degrading, Even Insulting” Ladies, In With Women
- IOC recommends ignoring testosterone levels in female athletes. It is relevant- xcskiers often have very high ones
- Bolshunov will need at least 10 days to fully recover due to dental problems
- Yelena Vyalbe: For Olympics 2026 We Will Prepare In Caucasus Mountains Rather Than Alps