Vidar Løfshus did not go to work for the Chinese as many predicted after he resigned his commission earlier this year – instead he went to insurance company.
Løfshus was the boss of the Norwegian cross-country national team from 2011 to 2019, and during his reign the team won 12 Olympic and 23 World Championships gold medal, possibly the best period in the history of the Norwegian xcskiing ever.
His new employer is Fremtind Forsikring, newly formed insurance company, owned by SpareBank 1 and DNB – both of which were/are major sponsors of Team Norway.
A 49-year old Løfshus, who has business administration degree, will be responsible for
culture and performance development atthe company.
- Bolshunov will need at least 10 days to fully recover due to dental problems
- Sergey Ustiugov & Last Chance Saloon For Oberstdorf
- Nossum Tests Positive For Covid In Ruka UPDATED: Cleared On Subsequent Testing
- FIS World Cup Makes Comeback On Top Russian Sport TV Channel
- Tatyana Sorina Looks Unstoppable On Tracks – Eight Months After Having Baby!