The last season “young guns” have seriously pushed experienced skiers off the pedestal. It is more pronounced in male skiing where 21 year old Klaebo and Bolshunov ran almost unopposed towards the end of the season.
The tendency is not that pronounced (yet? ) in ladies’ skiing – however yesterday’s juniors such as Stina Nilsson, Teresa Stadlober and Natalia Nepryaeva need to introductions any longer
Today we bring to you attention some names/photos of those who, we reckon, will come to shine in the upcoming season – and many years to come after that, of course.
The list (and skiers’ order of appearances) is in no way definitive – it’s merely an attempt to make readers/viewers understand, recognize and appreciate some of the “new elite’ better.
- Men’s Team Sprint distance in Beijing will be shorter than previously thought – sources
- Bolshunov will need at least 10 days to fully recover due to dental problems
- Russians And Italians Train Under German Coach In Estonia
- Sergey Ustiugov & Last Chance Saloon For Oberstdorf
- Nossum Tests Positive For Covid In Ruka UPDATED: Cleared On Subsequent Testing