Upon looking at the photos from the last season, a realization came: too much attention on the actual results, too little on the people behind those results
A thing need to be remembered: one could be an indomitable champion – or not. But all those who made it to the World Cup or a pro-long distance team are some of the best trained humans on this planet. And some of the best looking too.
Relaxed, smiling, tense, concentrated, angry, happy – their faces and body language betray emotions they feel before & after the race.
So, without further ado, here are the elite skiers of 2017/2018 ( and it will be continued in Part II…Part III…then we’ll see)18 edition
- Ingvild Oestberg: It’s Important For Me To Show That I Am Happy And That I Love Doing This
- Men’s Team Sprint distance in Beijing will be shorter than previously thought – sources
- Bolshunov will need at least 10 days to fully recover due to dental problems
- Russians And Italians Train Under German Coach In Estonia
- Sergey Ustiugov & Last Chance Saloon For Oberstdorf