Upon looking at the photos from the last season, a realization came: too much attention on the actual results, too little on the people behind those results
A thing need to be remembered: one could be an indomitable champion – or not. But all those who made it to the World Cup or a pro-long distance team are some of the best trained humans on this planet. And some of the best looking too.
Relaxed, smiling, tense, concentrated, angry, happy – their faces and body language betray emotions they feel before & after the race.
So, without further ado, here are the elite skiers of 2017/2018 ( and it will be continued in Part II…Part III…then we’ll see)18 edition
- Ingvild Oestberg: It’s Important For Me To Show That I Am Happy And That I Love Doing This
- Beijing Olympics ski tracks – what are they like? Tough with a capital T , says the man in the know
- Two top female skiers announce break in their careers for medical reasons-just weeks before the Olympics. What’s going on and what’s to be done?
- Davos where top talent congregate this week
- IOC recommends ignoring testosterone levels in female athletes. It is relevant- xcskiers often have very high ones