Cross country skiing is a sport of universal appeal – and benefits.
Just ask this gentleman:
“ I love winter and cross country skiing, it is a good addition to my main training regimеn”
And this is what Ivan “Ural Hulk “ Shtyrkov does for his main sport, seen here against Brazilian great Brazialian Antonio “Bigfoot” Silva
A 28 year old heavyweight MMA fighter from the city of Yekaterinburg in Russia does not hide his excitement over skiing in interview with Allboxing.ru
“I really got hooked on skiing last year, bettered my skating style and now just ski a lot for the fun of it.”
We hope that skating style helps you in the ring, Ivan!
Top photo courtesy of Instagram account of Ivan Shtyrkov
- C8 fluoro waxes would be legal in Beijing – unlike in Europe. But there is no point in using them, says leading coach on the ground in China
- You asked: King’s new boots
- Northug, brand with character that looks like winner
- Spotted: New Rossignol Boots
- No, zip-tie is not new must-have accessory for bindings